You know you're a ricer if.....
- You find yourself using the excuse "yo, but you gots twice as many cylindas, duh" after EVERY race.
- You drive a 4 door `type R`.
- Your gumby pants make it hard to shift.
- More than 2 of your mods involve hiding what your car really is.
- You have stickers that even most Asians dont understand.
- You have stickers for parts you dont have.
- You refer to 50hp as the `big shot`.
- Your car has so much camber it can drive on its side.
- When you drive by, WWII veterans run for shelter.
- Your exhaust tip diameter is 4 times the inner muffler diameter.
- You have `power by` anything anywhere on a car made by the engine manufacturer.
- Birds make nests on your spoiler because its taller than the trees.
- You sell crack for the image... not the money.
- You have `N/T` polished on the side of car and you dont know what bracket racing is...
- You will only race if the other guy removes four sparkplugs.
- You can`t race uphills.
- You have "All Motor" emblazoned on your rear hatch right next to your 14.50 dial in.
- You brag to have nitrous and have a 14.50 dial in.
- Your exhaust system for your 1.8L is bigger than most Pro-stock cars.
- You spent more money on stickers and stripes than your parents paid for your car.
- You go to a performance shop and immediately start rummaging through the decal bin.
- Your tach is bigger than your head.
- You have a shiftlight and your car is an automatic.
- You refuse to race because it`s a "show car".
- Your only mods are cut factory springs and a 5" chrome exhaust tip.
- At Autocross events you don`t participate because you have a drag
race setup and at drag events you brag about kicking ass on the
- You have more lights on the front of your car than the USS Voyager.
- You brag about a turbo kit that never seems to get installed.
- Your exhaust sounds like a dying Moose.
- Your bright green $300 air filter is bigger than your engine.